People say I’m a gifted listener whose calm presence provides safe space for others to process life. Helping others by listening and asking questions comes naturally and brings my life such meaning!
I fell in love with basketball at a young age and sports quickly became a strong influence in my life. Though my days as an athlete have passed, my passion to help coaches and athletes become their very best has not.
Five key values guide my life: trusting God, assisting others, living graciously, pursuing excellence and influencing positively. My commitment to live out these values ensures that you will receive my best effort.
My favorite hang out spots are usually coffee shops, only to be trumped by the beach. Of course, in Ohio it’s a lot easier to find coffee shops than beaches! Warm memories of visiting Cottesloe Beach (Perth, Australia) and the Red Beach (Santorini, Greece) help me make it through the winter.
I love unrushed time with family and friends, soaking in sunshine, watching sports, working out, Graeter’s ice cream and worshiping God—definitely not in that order!
For three years, I served on the staff of Penn State women’s basketball, assisting with leadership development, team dynamics and community outreach initiatives. What an extraordinary experience! And those two B1G Championships weren’t bad either!
I left Penn State to live closer to family in Ohio, and now am an Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing & Sponsorships and the Senior Woman Administrator at Cedarville University.
I’m thrilled to work with a fantastic team dedicated to providing experiences for student athletes that help them develop spiritually as well as mentally and physically!
Go Yellow Jackets!
- Certified Real Colors® team building facilitator
- Author of Wisdom for the BusyCoach (2011), Leader of the Pack: The Legacy of Legendary Coach Kay Yow (2009) and Timeout: Moments with God for Winning in Life (2008)
- Certified Life Coach through the ICF accredited Institute for Life Coach Training
- Certified Leading From Your Strengths assessment practitioner
- Presenter at Women’s Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) Convention (2009—2014).
- Presenter at American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Convention (2011, 2012)
- Panelist at National Soccer Coaches Association seminar (2010)
- Facilities Chair & Keynote Speaker, 2012 Rae Burick Women in Sports Award Celebration
- Member: Women’s Basketball Coaches Association
- Fifteen years coaching/directing sport tours with Athletes in Action
- Thirty years experience in sport as an athlete, coach and administrator
Put my experience to work for you and your team!